The combination provides Hassle-free working – no blockages and no lost screws. The magazine can be removed and cleaned easily. The screwgun also benefits from a High battery capacity and very short charging time – 21.6 V / 5.2 Ah Li-ion battery featuring Hilti Cordless Power Care (CPC).
The Nose Cones (depth gauges) if lost are £13.75 to replace and must be charged if not returned. SMD57 Auto-feed Attachment has it’s own plant number and valued at £99.00 if lost.
- Suitable for all Drywall Applications
- Fastening drywall boards to metal or wood framing on walls and ceilings
- Fastening metal track to metal track (framing)
- Fastening special drywall panels (e.g. Fermacell) to metal profiles
- Fastening particle board (chipboard) to wood framing
- Rated voltage: 21.6V / 5.2AH (Li-ion)
- Triaxial vibration value: 11 m/s² 1 (hammer drilling into concrete)
- Sound pressure level: 71 dB (A)
- Sound Power level: 82 dB (A)
- Rotational Speed: 5000 RPM
- Torque: 9.5 Nm
- Weight: 2.1 kg (according to EPTA Procedure 01/2003)
- Weight coupled with SMD57: 2.43 kg